Send your kids to Spy Skool this half term - Monday, 8 February 2010
Have you got what it takes to crack the codes and be a super sleuth? Come and test your spy skills at the Royal Armouries Museum, Leeds, and beat the half-term holiday blues. (February 13 to 21).
Go undercover into the world of spies and secret agents at our Dangerously Entertaining half term event – with a fun-packed daily programme designed to appeal to kids aged five to 12.
- Spy Skool – learn the tricks of the trade (£3)
- Make your own spy gadgets (£1)
- Who knows who you’ll meet when our actors bring characters from the past to life (free)
- Have-a-go sword fighting (£3/8+)
- Action-packed combat displays (free)
- Laser challenge (Sats & Wed/£3)
- Arms and armour handling sessions (free)
- Batak – test your speed and coordination on this fast-moving light game (Sats & Wed/50p)
- Special guided tours (free)
Museum entry is free.
Reporters and photographers are welcome to cover the half-term events. The programme runs from 10am to 4pm daily.
For more details, contact Joss Loader at Primary PR Ltd on 07838 379599.
Tel: 0113 220 1978
Notes to editors
- Royal Armouries is the national museum of arms and armour and has sites in Leeds, HM Tower of London, Fort Nelson and Louisville, Kentucky. It is the first British national museum to open a permanent presence in another country
- Admission to the museum is free. However, there may be a small charge for some special events.
- Open all year daily, 10am-5pm. Closed 24-25 December
- Information Line: 0113 220 1999
- Website: www.royalarmouries.org
- The Royal Armouries Museum should not be confused with Royal Armouries International plc, the private sector corporate hospitality business.