Royal Armouries offers exclusive benefits, corporate hospitality opportunities and extensive brand exposure to corporate partners.
As a sponsor of Royal Armouries, you will enjoy use of the many facilities at any of the three sites with which we are associated – Royal Armouries Museum in Leeds, the White Tower at HM Tower of London and Royal Armouries, Fort Nelson in Hampshire. In addition to the unique benefits available, Royal Armouries can offer ‘once in a lifetime’ experiences which are tailor-made to meet your needs.
Presented by Royal Armouries and Historic Royal Palaces
In recognition of our historic partnership at HM Tower of London, Royal Armouries and Historic Royal Palaces are delighted to offer a prestigious Royal Partners package that not only includes a unique and valuable range of benefits (including numerous ‘money can’t buy’ corporate entertaining opportunities) but enables the two organisations to enhance their work together and preserve this important heritage site and the national collections it shares for future generations.
The Royal Partners package costs between £10,000 and £50,000 plus VAT and lasts for one year. The full range of exclusive benefits offered in return for the support received has a total value far in excess of this amount, and could include:
- Corporate Entertaining and Conferences
- Free venue hire across all Historic Royal Palaces and Royal Armouries sites for both corporate entertaining and conferences (x3).
- Complimentary Passes
- Free admission to all of Historic Royal Palaces landmark venues (x100).
- VIP Guided Tours – Historic Royal Palaces
- Two exclusive VIP guided tours for up to six guests at any of Historic Royal Palaces’ five major venues.
- VIP Guided Tours – Royal Armouries
- Two exclusive VIP guided tours for up to six guests at any of the Royal Armouries UK venues.
- Special Events – Historic Royal Palaces
- Two invitations to the annual Constable’s Reception, the Royal Gun Salutes, the annual Ceremony of the Lilies and Roses, and the Constables Dues (all at H M Tower of London) and the annual Historic Royal Palaces King’s Presence Chamber Dinner
- Costumed Interpreters – Royal Armouries
- The opportunity for Royal Armouries costumed interpreters, in full armour, to attend your events and entertain guests.
- Special Events – Royal Armouries
- Two invitations to events and exhibition openings at RA venues.
- Special Access to the Ceremony of the Keys
- Two opportunities for 50 guests
- Name and company details published in selected Historic Royal Palaces and Royal Armouries publications as Royal Partners.
- The opportunity to promote the sponsorship and link to the Tower of London on the Royal Partner’s own website
The hospitality benefits as well as the opportunities for wider involvement are unrivalled, making this one of the most competitive and innovative sponsorship opportunities available.
Knights of the Royal Armouries
Now you can be part of our future by becoming a Knight of the Royal Armouries. As a supporter of the Royal Armouries you can access a range of unique opportunities; from behind-the-scenes access and the chance to handle some of the nation’s greatest treasures, to exclusive invitations to events, exhibitions and private views.
Membership – priced at just £1,000 + VAT per annum – includes the following benefits:
- 2 invitations to all Royal Armouries special events, private views and exhibition launches during the 12 month period
- 1 complimentary use of one of our venues for a meeting of up to 8 people with the opportunity to organise light refreshments and enjoy a special tour of the museum and its treasures
- 1 VIP tour including behind-the-scenes access of any of our sites – the Tower of London, Fort Nelson or Royal Armouries Museum, Leeds for up to 6 guests
- Your company name and logo on Royal Armouries’ website
- A framed certificate signed by Dr Edward Impey, Master of the Royal Armouries.
To discuss either of these important opportunities, please contact:
Corporate Sponsorship Manager
H M Tower of London
Tel: 0203 166 6665