The Royal Armouries acknowledges that to meet new standards in the Rights of the Disabled priorities must be considered and then facilitated with the appropriate budgets.
Keynote features include:
- strategic thinking in framing policies
- making coherent provision for training and staffing levels
- management responsibilities and staff working parties to construct cross-departmental practices
- providing transparent, annual, financial assessments in the use of public funding in areas such as Social Inclusion and Disability
- an annual review of knowledge and cultural ownership
- an annual review of a culturally, economically and socially-diverse public programme.