OCTOBER HALF TERM AND HALLOWEEN
- Starts at: 10:00am Saturday 26 October 2013
- Finishes at: 5:00pm Saturday 2 November 2013
- Location: Leeds
- Suitable for: Families
- Event type: Family Activity
WATCH OUT FOR THE WITCHES!
Fly down to the Royal Armouries Museum, Leeds this October half term if you dare, and prepare to be scared by a host of spooky horrors – from vampire-slaying tales to a thrilling stunt-riding horse show and what’s set to be the biggest Halloween party in Yorkshire.
Spooky activities throughout half term will include gruesome tales of executions of famous kings and queens, survival tips for a Zombie Apocalypse and the chance to get up close to grisly instruments of torture. Younger visitors can test their bravery by entering the spooky maze, getting fake wounds or making macabre crafts.
- Family Halloween Party (Thur 31 Oct, 6pm – 9.30pm. U16s: £9, Adults: £6) Book now ›
- Horrible Horse Shows (Fri 1 Nov & Sat 2 Nov. Shows at 12 noon & 3pm. Concessions: £2, Adults: £4) Book now ›
- Fearsome Falconry Displays (Sun 27 Oct & Wed 30 Oct. Shows at 12 noon & 3pm. Concessions: £2, Adults: £4) Book now ›
- Fantastic Falconry Experience – includes Falconry Show – (Sun 27 Oct & Wed 30 Oct. Shows at 12 noon & 3pm. Concessions: £7, Adults: £9) Book now ›
- Weird Wildlife (Sat 26 Oct, Sun 3 Nov. All day)
Some activities carry a small charge but Museum admission is always FREE