SEMINAR: GANGSTERS' PARADISE
- Starts at: 10:30am Saturday 8 February 2014
- Finishes at: 4:30pm Saturday 8 February 2014
- Location: Leeds
- Suitable for: Adults 18+
- Event type: Seminar
Saturday 8 February 2014
10.30 – 4.30
Speakers: Jonathan Ferguson, Curator Firearms and Mark Murray Flutter, Senior Curator Firearms
What were the real weapons used during the Prohibition Era by gangsters like Al Capone? What about gangsters and criminal gangs today?
From bank robbery to smuggling, public enemies to police corruption, find out more.
- All of the seminars run from 10:30 to 4:30 and take place at the Royal Armouries Museum, Leeds.
- Lunch is not provided, but there is a bistro and a café plus a picnic area in the Museum.
- Booking is essential as the seminars tend to sell out quickly and places are limited to 20 delegates per seminar.
Proof of photographic ID such as passport or driving license is needed for all seminars. Entrance may be denied without suitable identification.
Tickets can also be booked by phone or email.
Tel: 0113 220 1888
The location address, map and a guide to getting here can be found on the Visitor Information page