Sword of Honour Tournament
- Starts at: 12:15pm Friday 10 April 2009
- Finishes at: 5:00pm Monday 13 April 2009
- Location: Leeds
- Venue: Tiltyard
- Suitable for: Everyone
- Event type: Horse show
Come and cheer on your favourite team in the Sword of Honour international jousting tournament.
With 2 heats a day (12.15am & 2.45pm) leading up to the lance crashing final on Easter Monday (2.45pm).
- Meet medieval jester Lord Flame.
- Listen to medieval musicians.
- Pick your favourite knight and make a flag with the Art Angels to help cheer him on.
Don’t miss the medieval parade on Bank Holiday Monday!
If you travel with Northern Rail this Easter, you could save £5.00 off the price of a family tournament ticket. Visit the Northern Rail website for full details.
The tournament is held over 4 days, with 2 jousts each day at 12.15pm and 2.45pm in the Tiltyard next to the Museum.
|Heats||12.15pm and 2.45pm||Friday 10 April – Sunday 12 April|
|Semi-finals||12.15pm||Monday 13 April|
|Grand Final||2.45pm||Monday 13 April|
All tickets can be purchased on the day of the event at the Museum.
|Seating Area||Ticket Type||Heats & Semi-finals||Grand Final: Monday 2.45pm||Buy Online|
|Standard Terrace||Concession (under 16’s or OAP)||£3.50||£4.00|
|Standard Terrace||Family Ticket (2 adults & 2 children)||£15.00||£20.00|
|Premium Balcony||Concession (under 16’s or OAP)||£6.00||£6.00|
|Premium Balcony||Family Ticket (2 adults & 2 children)||£28.00||£28.00|
- Download our Sword of Honour Tournament Daily Schedule – Friday [44.44kb.pdf]
- Download our Sword of Honour Tournament Daily Schedule – Saturday [50.15kb.pdf]
- Download our Sword of Honour Tournament Daily Schedule – Sunday [48.40kb.pdf]
- Download our Sword of Honour Tournament Daily Schedule – Monday [45.52kb.pdf]
The location address, map and a guide to getting here can be found on the Visitor Information page.