Who did we train?
Police democracy – are we on track?
- 24 teachers and 7 members of the senior management team trained in conflict resolution skills
- 230 Year 8 students were trained through conflict resolution workshops
- 19 new Peer Facilitators
Carr Manor High School
- Senior management team and staff trained in conflict resolution skills
- 150 Year 8 students were trained through conflict resolution workshops
- 19 students new Peer Facilitators
- Follow-up workshops for Peer Facilitators
Since the training
Students from both schools have gone on to train an additional 340 Year 7 students in their respective schools.
Leap has developed a significant presence in the Leeds/Yorkshire region on which we can build to extend the reach of the conflict resolution work we can deliver to local young people.