Since the training
What did the students learn?
- how to deal with conflict
- to work better as a team
- “to stop little kids use bad conflict and to make them more confident”
- “to help people sort out fights (friends and family)”
- “you could go round conflict in a different way”
What the teachers said:
- “I’ve picked up a lot of tips that I’ll be using at school”
- “I can’t believe how far the young people have come in such a short time”
- “The children focused and concentrated in a way I did not expect”
Programmes generously funded by DCMS through the Royal Armouries Museum.