Royal Armouries offers exclusive benefits, corporate hospitality opportunities and extensive brand exposure to corporate partners.
As a sponsor of Royal Armouries, you will enjoy use of the many facilities at any of the three sites with which we are associated – Royal Armouries Museum in Leeds, the White Tower at HM Tower of London and Royal Armouries, Fort Nelson in Hampshire. In addition to the unique benefits available, Royal Armouries can offer ‘once in a lifetime’ experiences which are tailor-made to meet your needs.
Presented by Royal Armouries and Historic Royal Palaces
In recognition of our historic partnership at HM Tower of London, Royal Armouries and Historic Royal Palaces are delighted to offer a prestigious Royal Partners package that not only includes a unique and valuable range of benefits (including numerous ‘money can’t buy’ corporate entertaining opportunities) but enables the two organisations to enhance their work together and preserve this important heritage site and the national collections it shares for future generations.
The Royal Partners package costs between £10,000 and £50,000 plus VAT and lasts for one year. The full range of exclusive benefits offered in return for the support received has a total value far in excess of this amount, and could include:
- Corporate Entertaining and Conferences
- Free venue hire across all Historic Royal Palaces and Royal Armouries sites for both corporate entertaining and conferences (x3).
- Complimentary Passes
- Free admission to all of Historic Royal Palaces landmark venues (x100).
- VIP Guided Tours – Historic Royal Palaces
- Two exclusive VIP guided tours for up to six guests at any of Historic Royal Palaces’ five major venues.
- VIP Guided Tours – Royal Armouries
- Two exclusive VIP guided tours for up to six guests at any of the Royal Armouries UK venues.
- Special Events – Historic Royal Palaces
- Two invitations to the annual Constable’s Reception, the Royal Gun Salutes, the annual Ceremony of the Lilies and Roses, and the Constables Dues (all at H M Tower of London) and the annual Historic Royal Palaces King’s Presence Chamber Dinner
- Costumed Interpreters – Royal Armouries
- The opportunity for Royal Armouries costumed interpreters, in full armour, to attend your events and entertain guests.
- Special Events – Royal Armouries
- Two invitations to events and exhibition openings at RA venues.
- Special Access to the Ceremony of the Keys
- Two opportunities for 50 guests
- Name and company details published in selected Historic Royal Palaces and Royal Armouries publications as Royal Partners.
- The opportunity to promote the sponsorship and link to the Tower of London on the Royal Partner’s own website
The hospitality benefits as well as the opportunities for wider involvement are unrivalled, making this one of the most competitive and innovative sponsorship opportunities available.
Fort Nelson Centenary Partners
Royal Armouries is contributing to the nation’s commemoration of the 100th anniversary of the First World War with a four year programme of activity across all the Royal Armouries sites from July 2014 to the centenary of the Armistice in November 2018.
At Royal Armouries, Fort Nelson we will be delivering a programme of exhibition-based community artistic responses ‘Inspired By’ the First World War and the objects in the national collection, encouraging people to speak in their own voices about ‘the war to end all wars’ and what it means to them 100 years on.
We will also be installing and interpreting the last remaining 18-inch railway carriage howitzer. Weighing in at 200 tonnes this will be an impressive and iconic addition to our heavy artillery display at the Victorian Fort.
To mark this important anniversary and support the associated programme of activity, Royal Armouries has created a new corporate membership scheme which is designed to offer partners a unique range of benefits, brand exposure and entertaining opportunities in return for the sponsorship received:
The membership – priced at just £1,500 + VAT per annum – includes the following opportunities:
- Company name and logo on a new corporate membership acknowledgement board displayed in a prominent position at Royal Armouries, Fort Nelson
- Company name and logo on the Royal Armouries website
- The opportunity to promote the partnership on the sponsor’s own website
- 4 x VIP invitations to a special Partners Reception at Fort Nelson
- 2 x invitations to all Royal Armouries events across all our sites (including private views of ‘Inspired By’ and the opening of the new First World War exhibition at Royal Armouries Museum, Leeds as well as Royal Armouries events at HM Tower of London)
- A tour for up to 12 people behind the scenes at Fort Nelson (which can be tailored to the interests of the group)
- An opportunity to host a meeting within the historic Victorian Officers’ Mess for up to 12 people including the opportunity to fire the daily gun!
This is a unique opportunity for corporate engagement and entertainment, aligning your organisation with an iconic historic site and contributing not just to the protection of our national heritage but to its enjoyment by future generations. You will also be playing your part in an anniversary which will touch the nation – the centenary of the First World War.
To discuss either of these important opportunities, please contact:
Corporate Sponsorship Manager
H M Tower of London
Tel: 0203 166 6665