Japanese Arms and Armour Seminar
- Starts at: 10:30am Saturday 24 September 2011
- Finishes at: 4:00pm Saturday 24 September 2011
- Suitable for: Adults 18+
- Event type: Seminar
10:30am Saturday 24th September 2011 - 4:00pm Saturday 24th September 2011 at Leeds
Japanese arms and armour is an ever popular theme for our History in Your Hands seminars – come along and handle genuine items of Japanese arms and armour from our collection. Learn about the production and use of katana and wakizashi as well as taking a close-up look at armoured sleeves, helmets and face masks.
Hosted by our Curator Emeritus Ian Bottomley this is a unique opportunity to get up close and personal to some of the most beautifully made and fascinating items in our collection.
- All of the seminars run from 10:30 to 4:30 and take place at the Royal Armouries Museum, Leeds.
- Lunch is not provided, but there is a bistro and a café plus a picnic area in the Museum.
- Booking is essential as the seminars tend to sell out quickly and places are limited to 20 delegates per seminar.
£30.00 per delegate
The location address, map and a guide to getting here can be found on the Visitor Information page