SPIES & SECRET AGENTS
Saturday 13 February 2010 at Leeds
- Starts at: 10:00am Saturday 13 February 2010
- Finishes at: 4:00pm Sunday 21 February 2010
- Suitable for: Children
- Event type: Children's Activity
Have you got what it takes to crack the codes and be a super sleuth? Come and test your skills this half-term holiday.
- Spy Skool – fun activity sessions for kids 5-12, £3 per child, book on the day. 16 places maximum. Please book very, very early to avoid disappointment
- ‘Make and take’ arts and crafts activities
- Dramatic live performances
- Action-packed combat displays
- Arms and armour handling sessions
- Special guided tours
Free – some activities may carry a small charge.
The location address, map and a guide to getting here can be found on the Visitor Information page