SEMINAR: WAR GAMING
- Starts at: 10:30am Saturday 23 November 2013
- Finishes at: 4:30pm Saturday 23 November 2013
- Suitable for: Adults 18+
- Event type: Seminar
10:30am Saturday 23rd November 2013 - 4:30pm Saturday 23rd November 2013 at Leeds
Saturday 23 November 2013
10.30 – 4.30
Speakers: Speakers: Jonathan Ferguson, Curator of Firearms and Henry Yallop – Assistant Curator of European Edged Weapons
Uncover the true history of the war game and take the opportunity to discover the real weapons used in games like Assassin’s Creed, Call of Duty and Sniper Elite.
Join our curators to handle a selection of real firearms and swords featured in classic and more recent games.
18 + only
- All of the seminars run from 10:30 to 4:30 and take place at the Royal Armouries Museum, Leeds.
- Lunch is not provided, but there is a bistro and a café plus a picnic area in the Museum.
- Booking is essential as the seminars tend to sell out quickly and places are limited to 20 delegates per seminar.
Proof of photographic ID such as passport or driving license is needed for all seminars. Entrance may be denied without suitable identification.
Tickets can also be booked by phone or email.
Tel: 0113 220 1888
The location address, map and a guide to getting here can be found on the Visitor Information page