SEMINAR: ARMS AND ARMOUR OF THE WARS OF THE THREE KINGDOMS
- Starts at: 10:30am Saturday 1 June 2013
- Finishes at: 4:30pm Saturday 1 June 2013
- Suitable for: Adults 18+
- Event type: Seminar
10:30am Saturday 1st June 2013 - 4:30pm Saturday 1st June 2013 at Leeds
Saturday 1 June 2013
10.30 – 4.30
Speakers: Thom Richardson – Keeper of Arms and Oriental Collections, Graeme Rimer – Curator Emeritus and Bob Savage – Curator of European Edged weapons
A special all-day seminar on English Civil War including lectures on arms and armour of the seventeenth century, collections handling session and guided tours of the museum’s galleries.
The museum will also be hosting a display by English Civil War re-enactment societies.
- All of the seminars run from 10:30 to 4:30 and take place at the Royal Armouries Museum, Leeds.
- Lunch is not provided, but there is a bistro and a café plus a picnic area in the Museum.
- Booking is essential as the seminars tend to sell out quickly and places are limited to 20 delegates per seminar.
Proof of photographic ID such as passport or driving license is needed for all seminars. Entrance may be denied without suitable identification.
The location address, map and a guide to getting here can be found on the Visitor Information page